- Be an active member of a small team designing the next generation RISC-V processor
- Take ownership of a microprocessor sub-unit, implementing the architecture, and meeting customer requirements.
- Ensure your unit meets performance, power, and area within the agreed ranges.
- Collaborate closely with the verification team.
- Extend ultra-low power implementation
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Advanced knowledge of CPU microarchitecture.
- Experience with design process (Verilog or VHLD, EDA tools, synthesis, version control, CI, DFT), be an out of the box thinker.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, leadership to drive and guide a small team of designers.
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- 5+ years experience in computer systems and architecture
- Experience in well-established bus protocols
- Scripting language (notably python)
- Active interest in the field and self-education
This position is based in our R&D centre in France next to Sophia Antipolis.
If you're an experienced collaborative engineer who has a passion for innovation, solving challenging problems, and believes in the future of RISC-V ...consider joining the team at Codasip!